DVLA Employment Checks
Fast accurate and legally compliant DVLA employment checks designed with a simple candidate experience.
Call today and learn more with a free demo and quote
DVLA employment checks (Driving Licence Verification) are particularly important for any organisation expecting their employees to drive on company business and for assessing whether an employee will meet industry requirements. After all, your employees represent your business and any incidents of bad driving or at-fault accidents can reflect badly on your company.
Our UK DVLA checks, carried out through the Driving Licence and Vehicle Agency, provides details of any licence endorsements or disqualifications for speeding, driving while under the influence of alcohol or careless driving, all of which may affect your candidate’s suitability for the role.
- fast effective results directly from source
- advice to assist you in meeting industry regulations and compliance
- clear and concise reports
- cross-referencing of all data against the information supplied by the candidate
A DVLA check returns the following information:
- name, address and UK driving license number
- any endorsements or disqualifications
- any penalty points or other driving offences on their record
- confirmation of the type of vehicle your employee is eligible to drive
We can also carry out international driving licence checks, and are able to advise you on the availability of checks according to the individual country.Contact us for more information