Sometimes pre-employment screening is a matter of law, sometimes it’s a matter of sensible practice. Whatever the reason you’re considering pre-employment screening, the benefits to an organisation with a well thought out background screening programme in place are numerous.
We always recommend background screening for the following reasons:
- Hiring and firing can run into thousands of pounds, particularly if an employee is found to be unsuitable and you then have to re-recruit. In comparison, the costs of pre-employment screening are minimal and can potentially save you a lot of money.
- Inappropriate candidates can be deterred from applying for positions if they know a background screening programme is in place.
- You can significantly reduce the risk of problems associated with an inappropriate hire including bad publicity, damage to your reputation, fraud and theft.
- There is an increasing need to comply with various employment regulations and standards such as Right to Work, FCA Compliance and BS7858.
- A pre-employment screening programme demonstrates that you acknowledge the concerns of due diligence.
Our pre-employment screening packages are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
Contact us now to find out how we can help safeguard your company from an unsuitable or undesirable hire.