Sometimes pre-employment screening is a matter of law, sometimes it’s a matter of sensible practice. Whatever the reason you’re considering pre-employment screening, the benefits to an organisation with a well-thought-out background screening programme in place are numerous.Start Screening
We Always Recommend Background Screening
For The Following Reasons
- Hiring and firing can run into thousands of pounds, particularly if an employee is found to be unsuitable and you then have to re-recruit.
- In comparison, the costs of pre-employment screening are minimal and can potentially save you a lot of money.
- Inappropriate candidates can be deterred from applying for positions if they know a background screening programme is in place.
- You can significantly reduce the risk of problems associated with an inappropriate hire including bad publicity, damage to your reputation, fraud and theft.
- There is an increasing need to comply with various employment regulations and standards such as Right to Work, FCA Compliance and BS7858.
- A pre-employment screening programme demonstrates that you acknowledge the concerns of due diligence.