Fast accurate and legally compliant education verification checks designed with a simple candidate experience.
Call today and learn more with a free demo and quote
With around a third of job-seekers embellishing or exaggerating their academic qualifications, employers who fail to complete education verification risk exposing their business to dishonest and under-qualified staff.
The implications of avoiding the responsibility of conducting Education & Professional verification could be particularly serious in professions where certain qualifications are a regulatory prerequisite of the position, such as in the legal, medical or financially-regulated industries.
With the increase in online diploma mills, fraudulent certificates have become more sophisticated and readily available and can be difficult to detect.
This fast, simple and effective check provides unbiased results which are obtained directly with the registry or administration office for all levels of qualifications from secondary through to university level and professional accreditations.
What do education qualification checks involve?
- online system providing fast, accurate results
- unbiased results obtained directly from the awarding body or educational institute
- an extensive UK and international education database, with direct links to most educational establishments
- cross referencing against candidate CV
- immediate notification of any inconsistencies or issues of concern
The results of education verification may include information relating to:
- authenticity of the educational institute
- actual dates of attendance
- date of award
- course title and subject
- grades achieved
Professional Qualification Verification
A professional qualification verification gives you the confidence to know that the person you’re considering hiring has the necessary skills and experience to fulfill their job function.
Our professional verification check covers membership of both UK and international bodies.
Results may include information relating to:
- authenticity of the professional institute
- current membership of a professional body
- membership number
- dates of membership
- membership level
- membership history, including details of any qualifications obtained or disqualification