Education Verification Services
Fast accurate and legally compliant education verification checks designed with a simple candidate experience.
Call today and learn more with a free demo and quoteStart Screening
Education Qualifications And Credentials
With around a third of job-seekers embellishing or exaggerating their academic qualifications, employers who fail to complete education verification risk exposing their business to dishonest and under-qualified staff.
The implications of avoiding the responsibility of conducting Education & Professional verification could be particularly serious in professions where certain qualifications are a regulatory prerequisite of the position, such as in the legal, medical or financially-regulated industries.
With the increase in online diploma mills, fraudulent certificates have become more sophisticated and readily available and can be difficult to detect.Start Screening
Start Screening Today
Fast, Accurate & Compliant Employment Background Checks With An Easy-To-Use Online Platform. Book A Free Demo.
"*" indicates required fields
What do education qualification checks involve?
This fast, simple and effective check provides unbiased results which are obtained directly with the registry or administration office for all levels of qualifications from secondary through to university level and professional accreditations.
What We Offer
- online system providing fast, accurate results
- unbiased results obtained directly from the awarding body or educational institute
- an extensive UK and international education database, with direct links to most educational establishments
- cross referencing against candidate CV
- immediate notification of any inconsistencies or issues of concern
The results of education verification may include information relating to:
- authenticity of the educational institute
- actual dates of attendance
- date of award
- course title and subject
- grades achieved
Yes, education verification checks can be conducted internationally. However, the process may vary depending on the country and the educational institution involved. International education verification may require additional steps, such as language translations or authentication of documents.
Education verification is the process of verifying the educational qualifications and credentials of an individual. It involves confirming the educational institutions attended, degrees or certifications obtained, dates of attendance, areas of study, and other relevant educational details.
Education verification checks are conducted by employers to ensure the accuracy and validity of an individual’s educational claims. They are important in the hiring process to verify that candidates possess the required educational qualifications for a position and to prevent misrepresentation or fraudulent claims.
A professional qualification verification gives you the confidence to know that the person you’re considering hiring has the necessary skills and experience to fulfill their job function.
Our professional verification check covers membership of both UK and international bodies.
Results may include information relating to:
- authenticity of the professional institute
- current membership of a professional body
- membership number
- dates of membership
- membership level
- membership history, including details of any qualifications obtained or disqualification
What Our Clients Say
Here's Why Our Clients Love Us
- Named Account Manager To Oversee Every Stage Of The Process
- Same Day Setup, 24/7 Access - View Results In Real Time
- Compliant With All relevant Regulations And Standards
- First-class customer service - Just read our testimonials
- Secure, easy to use online system - fast and accurate, compliant data
- Screening For Both Regulated And Non-Regulated Companies
Tailored To Your Industry
Our Pre-Employment Screening Services
With Employment screening and Background Checks increasingly recognised as an essential part of the recruitment process, companies are no longer questioning whether it is necessary, but instead are asking: Which company can we trust to do our employment screening and background checks for us?